Franklin Method® Level 1 Teacher Training in Milwaukee
If you are a teacher of movement, or someone who doesn’t teach, but is interested in learning a way of life that is focused on experiencing ease and freedom in movement for improved health - then this training is for you!
Training is divided into four modules as follows:
More about what the Franklin Method is
Franklin Method® is a scientifically proven mind-body system that blends embodied function and Dynamic Neurocognitive Imagery (DNI)™. It is the fastest and most effective, anatomy based approach for fitness and medical professionals, and students to permanently retrain their bodies and minds for optimal function.
In this Franklin Method Level 1 Training you will learn to
- Retrain your body to optimize your own function, form, mental state, and self-healing
- Revolutionize your teaching style so you can inspire your students to better mentally participate in their own fitness and create longer lasting results
- Guide your students to peak performance using science-based tools
First learning functional anatomy vs. topographical anatomy. Why? Because to know where something is in your body does not tell you anything about function. Then using mind-body techniques to include movement relate dynamic imagery, which is a scientifically proven way to change your mind to change your movement, along with hand modeling and movement with Franklin Method balls and bands. These combined techniques come together using a four-step process that trains your mind to discover a more effective, but effortless way of moving.
What you will personally experience
- A longer, higher quality, injury free life span.
- Less physical and emotional stress.
- Be able to access energy and stamina when needed.
- New found creativity in your teaching or day-to-day problem solving.
- Restful sleep and solid focus.
What is covered in the training?
- Fundamentals such as biomechanics, posture and breathing.
- Dynamic neuro-cognitive imagery (DNI) for rapid improvement in movement and alignment.
- The Franklin Method bone rhythms for whole body coordination and efficiency, and imaging the movement.
- The mastery of the best movement skills for successful and enjoyable teaching.
- Practical insights into the embodiment of function; from bio-mechanic synchronization to movement excellence - in other words, how to go from average to outstanding in your movement, techniques to allow one to experience a change toward an improved sense of well being and learn to teach this to others.
- Effective, fun, and practical exercise series using Franklin balls and bands.
If there was a technique that’s...
- Always available
- Adaptable to any situation or person
- Improves flexibility, strength, speed, and coordination
- Increases motivation and self-confidence
- Builds concentration and endurance
Would you want to learn it?
It’s called the Franklin Method - or the scientific name - Dynamic Neurocognitive Imagery (DNI)™
To register and pay: www.franklinmethod.com/live-training
Training will take place at the Park View Pilates Studio, 409 E. Silver Spring Drive, Milwaukee, WI.
The studio is located in a quaint, quiet suburb of Milwaukee called Whitefish Bay. It is located on the banks of Lake Michigan.
Whitefish Bay is a Midwest town that is safe, clean, inexpensive, and easy to get around with many restaurants, hotels, and airbnb’s within walking distance.
Hotels near by
LaQuinta Inn and Suites Milwaukee-Bay Shore Area. 5423 North Port Washington Road, Glendale, WI 53217; (414) 962.6767
Fairfield Inn 7035 N Port Washington Road, Glendale, WI 53217; (414) 446-5900
Residence Inn by Marriott Milwaukee North/Glendale 7003 N Port Washington Road, Glendale, WI 53217; (414) 446-4295
Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport
The Bay Restaurant - 342 E Silver Spring Drive, Whitefish Bay, WI
City Market - 527 E. Silver Spring Drive, Whitefish Bay, WI
Moxie Food and Drink - 501 E. Silver Spring Drive, Whitefish Bay, WI
Trouble and Sons - 135 E. Silver Spring Drive, Whitefish Bay, WI
Sendik’s Food Market - 500 E. Silver Spring Drive, Whitefish Bay, WI
Published FM/DNI Scientific papers
Frontiers in Psychology: Movement Science and Sport Psychology: “Dynamic Neuro-cognitive Imagery (DNI) Improves Developpe Performance, Kinematics, and Mental Imagery Ability in University-Level Dance Students. March 2019.
Hinadawi Journal of Neuroplasticity: Dynamic Neuro-Cognitive Imagery Improves Mental Imagery Ability, Disease Severity, and Motor and Cognitive Functions in People with Parkinson's Disease. March 2018